Photo editing apps have taken over PC editing in the past few years. It’s quite easy, hassle-free and time-saving when it comes to mobile editing as compared to traversing through numerous features of any computer software that give chills to any novice. Many mobile editing apps are there in the market but there something about VSCO, that makes it worth using to any mobile photography lover open to a community of other creative individuals.
Download VSCO App on your mobile devices?
VSCO is available on both Google Playstore and Apple App Store. It’s free of cost and requires an account to be created to start sharing your creativity with passionate and creative individuals. In case you face any difficulties installing it from Playstore or Apple App Store, follow these steps:
1. Open up a web browser on either your mobile or personal computer.
2. Type in ‘vsco.co’ (Without quotes).
3. The official website of the VSCO app will open.
4. Scroll down until you see the ‘’Download VSCO’ button. Click on it.
5. You’ll be redirected to the download page.
6. On the right-hand side, select your country and fill in your contact number.
7. Once done, click on the ‘Send’ button.
8. Wait for a few seconds until you receive the download link via a text message on your device.
9. Click on the link on your mobile.
10. Your download should begin from the verified source.
11. Once installed, you are ready to create an account and go.
1. These steps remain the same even on iOS running devices.
2. An account can also be created using the website and later logged into your device.
Top reasons to use VSCO over other apps:
1. It is absolutely free to download and install.
2. It comes with basic editing options like contrast, saturation and grain control.
3. Comes pre-installed with 10 VSCO presets.
4. A hub of original mobile photography and creative photo editors.
5. It even curates your photos if it is original and outstanding.
6. The user can make in-app purchases later.
Paid membership benefits:
1. By paying for the membership, the user gets access to more than 100 presets and VSCO’s complete library.
2. Unleash the power of vintage looks from Kodak, Agfa, Fuji and Film X because vintage never goes out of fashion.
3. Not only the editing gets easy but it also has a Discovery section from where the users can get knowledge about photography and editing from existing members making it a hub for photography enthusiasts.
4. After becoming a member, you can also recreate your videos and access advance editing options like Borders and HSL, Saturation, HDR and many other options.
While it has so many offerings, VSCO comes with a 7 day free trial for new users. After 7 days, the users need to get a subscription that comes on an annual basis. This membership will be renewed automatically because it will be linked to your accounts via the app store. If you need to discontinue the subscription, you’ll need to manually cancel the subscription before the trial period.
VSCO for PC – Download and Install on Computer
The steps are almost the same for both windows as well as Mac users. You’ll require an android emulator for this.
1. Download and install Bluestacks on your personal computer.
2. Download the latest APK of VSCO from a trusted source. (Get it here)
3. Install it using Bluestacks.
4. You are all set and ready to use it on your PC.
Alternatives to VSCO:
Conclusion: VSCO app is generally used be pro photographers who prefer filmy and old grainy look however there are lot of more filters you can use to achieve any look you want with HSL sliders and curves.