We all love clicking pictures, right? Most of us aren’t lucky enough to have professional cameras or DSLRs and hence use our phones. Most people nowadays have at least 2 picture editing apps on their mobiles. If you someone like that, then you surely must have heard of Pics Art. PicsArt Photo Editor is a real-time photo editor that lets you edit pictures easily. It is one of the best mobile editors out there, and we all love using it. But what if we want to touch up a photo we have on our desktop and are too lazy to transfer it to our phone? While there are editors for the desktop, they tend to be more complicated than Android ones. Worry not, because this guide will tell you everything you need to know about downloading PicsArt onto your Windows PC.
Why Opt for PicsArt as Snapseed Alternative ?
- Tons of free templates, grids and background images.
- Allows you to make collages and grids in various styles
- Lots of free stickers and clip-arts
- Create custom stickers
- Several customizable brushes and drawing tools
- Camera which can use live effects
- Create stickers out of pictures you clicked
- Re-edit images available on the app
- Edit pictures together as a group
Check out other best photo editors online.
Benefits of PicsArt Over Other Editors
- Large number of effects and filters
- Many customized brushes that allow you to create complex drawings
- Supports layering of photos which makes it easier to do high-end editing
- You can share your photos through social media and the app group itself
- Easy to use
- Extremely user-friendly
- Collaboration on photos with multiple users is allowed
- Real-time editing ability
- Free to use
Windows 10 Has It Easy – Picsart download for pc from Store
While the PicsArt app has not officially launched a version for Windows platform yet, there are ways to make it run on your PC. If you use Windows 10, then you are lucky. There is a version of AppStore on Windows 10, and hence you can get the app from there. Here’s a link to get PicsArt for your Windows 10 PC. But what about the rest of us?
How to Download PicsArt for PC
- For Windows 7 and 8, while there is no direct app that you can install, there’s a bypass you can use to get PicsArt. This is done by using an emulator. There are several on the market that will help you cover up with an Android interface, helping you run apps like PicsArt.
- First and foremost, download and install an Android emulator such as BlueStack or Nox onto your laptop or desktop.
- After doing so, go to the emulator and search for PlayStore.
- You will need to first sign into the emulator using your Gmail credentials.
- After logging in, head on over to the PlayStore.
- On the PlayStore look for PicsArt.
- Download the app and install it as usual.
- Look for the shortcut on the homescreen.
- Double click on it to run the app like you would on your phone.
PicsArt Emulator Requirements
- You must be using Windows 7 or higher. For Vista and XP versions, they might only run on 32-bit systems as this is basic requirement for picsart app download on your pc.
- Be an active Administrator
- 2 GB of RAM and 4 GB disk-space at the very least
- Updated drivers
- Graphics card of OpenGL 3.2 or Intel HD 4000 or higher
- Stable internet connection
PicsArt for Windows 10 on Emulator
- Turn your PC on and ensure you have a good internet connection.
- Next, go to Start Menu and navigate to the Windows/Microsoft Store.
- In the Search bar, look for PicsArt.
- Once you find it, look for the install icon and press to install the app on your PC.
- First download the app and then install it as per the requirements.
- You can now run the app on your PC, just like you would on your Android phone.
If you are wondering about picsart photo studio download then it’s same application so you can follow same steps to get it.